Thursday 31 March 2011

Driving, wife and The Child

Well hello there! No I havn't forgotten about you(eh, stop talking to yourself Laura) it's been a busy few days, between going to England, coming home and moving I've been kept on my toes! This is going to be a ramble post, if you don't like them. Then job on!

I'm living alone now, with The Child, and The Dog. It's lonely, I feel myself going mental with the lack of human/adult conversation!

I had a widwife(i always wanted a wife!) appointment on Tuesday, not looking the greatest. Concerned about the lack of amniotic fluid, if things look worse next week I'll be kept in. Need less to say, I had a face like a slapped arse when I went home. Having twins is a tricky business, plus of previous complications it hasn't been the easiest of things to do. Really looking forward to them coming, just not too early. After having The Child at 27 weeks, it's not something I want to experience again.

I had my first driving lesson today, yes I'm learning to drive at the age of 25, Shup and leave me alone! The Child went with her daddy, and I got a call after to say she was crawling. I'm absolutely gutted after all my hard work trying to get to crawl, I spent hours on the ground, even doing baby yoga with her. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled she's crawling but he did nothing with her and I just feel this is what the future is going to be like. Missing out on milestones because my children will be with him.

Now, that's my pregnant, upset, tears streaming down my face rant. I couldn't even try to be funny. I'm going to eat my body weight in food, any food.

Lots love, L
Xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Aw Laura sorry to hear about the crawling.Fair play to you re the driving though.I'm learning as well but its a bit nervewrecking in Dublin city.
    Hope your other two babas stay where they are until they are supposed to xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, honey, don't be all upset now! They'll be plenty of important first times you'll see and experience, I'm sure! I'm sending you some positive enery (virtually) to make you feel better!!! Is it working now??? Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has so much to see and do and learn and you'll be with her for so much of that. Then there'll be 2 more fine healthy lasses to have first times. Hugs and chocolate and doggy cuddles. Also, loud music- tho I think you know about all these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann-Marie, I seen her crawl, proud as punch. She went to sleep in a sneeze, she was wreaked after it all. Oh god, can't imagining driving in Dublin city! Well dome you! I'll stick to my little town :) thank you darling xxx


    ArtDonatella, thank you :) indeed it has worked! Happy I seen her crawl, looking forward to a whole day of crawling tomorrow!

    Speccy, thank you pet, hehe you know me so well!

    ReplyDelete