Saturday 26 March 2011

You gotta have cake cake cake..

I had a wild night last night! At 11pm I found myself sitting in my bed rocking to George Michael. I then looked down, seen this massive stomach, looked over to the sleeping baby and realised.. I'm that woman!

..and I kind of like it. Who knew this wild child would turn into the bed rocking, Goerge Michael, baby popping woman?!

To carry on the theme of non fussy but tasty, here is a yummy Madeira cake.








(when I went to take pictures my dad had attacked it and the pictures are shite so, sorry!)

Ingredients;
170 butter, softened
170g caster sugar
4eggs
170g four, sifted
Pinch of salt
3/4 baking powder


Method;
Pre-heat oven at 170C/gas mark 3
Cream butter an sugar together until fluffy. Add one egg at at time fully incorporated.
Then, add sifted four, salt and baking powder, combine together.
Spoon into a 225g loaf tin(greased) or a 20cm round cake tin.
Leave for apprx one hour, if the cake is browning too much, cover with tinfoil.
When done, leave to cool for 15minutes.
Eat and enjoy!

L, x

No comments:

Post a Comment