Friday 25 March 2011

What are you having?

I here this roughly, 15 times a day. Being pregnant, strangers think they have free will(y) to come up to me and ask me forty questions about my womb and the going on inside it. Here a few conversations I have had with said weirdos. I like to mess with peoples heads because I lead a sad life.

*set the scene, in Supervalu, sniffing out food for dinner. Looking at chicken, auld wan approaches, I know shits going down*

Auld wan:Awww, What are you having?
Me:Chicken I would say.
Auld wan: *laughs* no, boy or girl?
Me: Em, I didn't really know the chicken personally so Im not sure.
*auld wan begins to back away slowly*



*In train station*
Hairy chin lady: Do you have long left?
Me: 15 minutes I would say
Hairy: what?!
Me:Yah, it's great, goes every hour!
Hairy: Sorry, was talking about your pregnancy
Me: Pregnancy, what's that?!
Hairy: *going bright red* oh I'm sorry I just thought..


*In a huge Que. in the GPO, overheard by many*
Ginger giant:*massive smile* Girl or boy?
Me:Well, I wouldn't be into girls, I'm sure your lovely but I like the men folk.
Ginger giant: *speechless*

8 comments:

  1. It's the little things that amuse me. I craic myself up sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your posts! You are very funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That's brilliant!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be soon be known as the 'Craaazy lady' in fact, it shall be my mission!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breige, I think you know what I'm like by now. Staring at a poor young chap on the train and freaking him out!

    ReplyDelete