Sunday 27 March 2011

Sex in the air, rap songs and ghetto university.

Right lads and ladies. Im in England. Flight was grand, only took an hour. Highlight was when I seen a man and woman go to the bathroom, at the same time. They had just met. I love a bit of romance.

I'm in the brides house, And this is the ODDEST thing EVER. It's exactly 23:40 as I type this. Bride is asleep, other two bridesmaids are asleep. What's going on?! IM BORED!! Im supposed to be the boring pregnant one, seriously!


The bride and I have become distant over the last few months so I knew it wouldn't be all party. I don't mean it as if we have fallen out, it's just we are both different people to what we were 5 years ago. She's a great person. But we are different people.


I'll be shaking all my lumps and bump(s) tomorrow, making the most of a not so great situation and be home Tuesday before you lot have even had time to piss in Your cornflakes.

For now, I'm in the guest bedroom dancing to some shite rap music(I DONT EVEN LIKE RAP MUSIC, innit mate) because this mamma can Drooooop it like its haaaaaawt.

*Laura sings a song*



All of the lights, turn of the lights here baby, extra bright I want you to see all this. *Long pause to pee* I get that time and split that something I made it home I'm almost there. I hate to take them to that ghetto university.

*new song*

Let's flllly, fly, up up here we go, let's flllly up up here we go. Where we stop nobody knows. Baby we can stay fly like a G6 where we at? Only a few would know. I hope this works out.. Take my hand close your eeeeyeees. Now I aint never been to space before..

EVERYONE knows this, so come on, join in :)

*Drum beat* oh her eyes her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinning, her hair hair falls perfectly without her trying. She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday. I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me... La la la.. When I see your face there is not a thing that I would change, because (insert your name) you're amazing, just the way you are.

Now I'm off to regain calmness, itch my stomach and empty my bladder.

Mwaaaaah, L. Xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Love, love your blog! you sweet thing!XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you deary. I hope you know I read that as 'you sweet thaaang' x

    ReplyDelete