Sunday 27 March 2011

Cheap cheap!




As the money is getting smaller, I'm getting bigger. Pennys is my best friend, it's great for cheap and cheery clothes and accessories alike. Now, I do think its very important to spend that extra on good quality clothes that you will wear for years but for a quick fix Pennys is your only man

Here's a few stuff I picked up over the last two weeks. Very small, as I'm becoming more wise my my money with two babies on the way. Plus, anyone from Cork will know how crowded it gets in City pennys, not to mention nearly being killing and trampled by buggys!


First up we have two maxi dresses, now I'm only a midget at 5'1, yet these work(I'm 'modeling' the red one in my Fat fingers and sore fanny post) When I'm not spending my life being pregnant, I would be a size 10. Both of these are size 8, the booby area has serious stretch and my E(sometimes F) cup fit in here nicely. I would say someone, who would be up to a size 16 would fit into this nicely, safe to sa the sizing on this style maxi dresses are a bit fecked up. I have yet to buy a lot of maternity clothes because frankly, most are boring. These came in at €13 a pop!


By now you would have probably came to the conclusion I'm a bit of a girly girl. So, here are these uber tacky pink shoes. They have great support and even look ok with my swollen fit. I rolled out the big bucks for these at €3!!!!

yes, i know they're swollen.

Lastly are boring black flats just to have for the garden or park etc. At €2 I couldn't leave them behind. Sure wouldn't it be rude!


I'm off to The England later on this evening, for a wedding. I'm a bridesmaid, the dress is awful. I look like a swollen bonbon in it. I shall be back breakfast time Tuesday.

Lots of love, L xxx

2 comments:

  1. 'Swolen bonbon'...you crack me up! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was joking, wonder what would happens if I turned u in my pjs..

    ReplyDelete