Tuesday 5 April 2011

Here comes the sun.

HELLOOO!A bit of hush now please, yes you In the back


.. Drum roll please.



IM STILL PREGNANT


FUCKYEAHBITCHES!

I'm exhausted, got crappy news to do with something entirely different but I'm still mega happy. I'm not out of woods yet but better. I'm back to my happy singing slightly bonkers self. Expect normal service of loopy Laura very shortly.

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right
..
Loads of love all you gorgeous people! Xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. So delighted for you - was really worried yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.O.L. delighted that you bunch are all well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ams, thanks for everything. Just hit me last few hours that I've really come out the good side of this.

    ArtDonatella, thank you deary :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw that's brilliant mrs, onwards and upwards, well, outwards hehe

    ReplyDelete